Friday, April 13, 2007

Fabulous


Well, I'm still sick - this stinks! You thing one of the four meds. they gave me would have worked, but no, I'm still stuffy, coughing, sore-throated and to top it all off, my ears are plugged up now. I dislike being sick because I just feel tired and lazy all the time and I usually like to be active! Fortunately, this week has been a relatively easy one, so I've had time to relax and drink a LOT of water.
So, today I was thinking back over some pretty amazing vacations we took when I was small, including one to Ichetuknee Springs in Florida (shown above). You can tube from the top of the springs all the way down the river, and it's beautiful and slow and relaxing. I also rememberd a vacation where we stayed at the Wigwam Village Motel in KY, but that is another story for another time...
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

this is a test post

kristen said...

We went on a vacation like that in N.C. one year. We camped at this place and if you walked to the top of the mountain you could tube down and the river ran right through the camp ground. It was great until Mike accidentally let go of Josh who went floating down the river in his life jacket. Being 2 at the time he doesn't remember thankfully!!!