Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back to Life


Have you ever experienced the feeling of coming "back to life"? That's sort of how I feel now - I just started to get things all pulled together, to be comfortable at work after all that hustle and bustle of summer camp is over and I've gotten used to the fact that it's a quiet, lonely sort of place to be. I have been so thankful for the wonderful people that I work with that I'm also blessed to call my friends.
Today is one of those rare and wonderful weekdays where I am not at work - instead I've been watching Mike & Mike in the Morning for hours and eaten cinnamon rolls and had English Breakfast Tea. It's delightful on a Wednesday morning to be worried only about whether or not Kobe Bryant will be traded!
This week has been a good one for making progress - getting church visits set up. Hey, if you have a church that would love for me to visit and give a little spiel about Ligonier Camp, you just let me know and I'll be there! I'm really excited to get out and meet the kids and families whose lives have been (or will be) touched through the ministry of the camp.
If you're feeling down, my prescription is definitely a few cinnamon rolls and ESPN. ;)

0 comments: