Thursday, October 25, 2007

Seriously..this is my job?


I'm cutting out fish today - a lot of fish - for the fishbowl project. In the room next to my office, there's a room full of people having a worship service. Outside my window is a gloomy November day dropped right into happy October, and I'm full of Abigail's coconut coffee. And we have internet! Woo hoo!
I have been reading "Quiet Strength", which is Tony Dungy's autobiography. I really do recommend it, especially if you like football (he's the coach of the Indianapolis Colts). He has been such a faithful follower of Christ throughout his career and in everything that he does. What a great role model for his own players and staff - and to all those little guys who think they might want to be a football player when they grow up! How cool that God provides Coach Dungy's experiences to relate to so many others.
Plus, I love football! Go Steelers.

0 comments: