Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday


Howdy, y'all. It's Monday, and I'm all back to work. Only, not "at" work exactly, at Panera mooching their free WiFi, which is fabulous (kudos to you, Panera). Not having the internet up and running at work is tough, but it also provides for a change of scenery which is awesome. Plus, I got to eat delicious food and hang out for a few minutes with my friend Teddy who works at this Panera (I asked him for the hookup with the big cup for water - I'm still using those little tiny plastic ones!).
This week's plan is to have a bible study curriculum ready for K-6 graders at FPC's Spiritual Renewal Weekend, so I'm up to my eyeballs in crafts, games, songs, and snacks to use to make this really fun for the kids! I need to find a great craft that is "vine and branches" themed - anyone? We're also talking about being fishers of men - and for snack, we're having goldfish crackers that we will "catch" by putting a little peanut butter on a prezel rod! Fun stuff.
Time for me to get back to the daily grind - peace out!

0 comments: